WE ARE NOW OPEN
WITH THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES IN PLACE.
PLEASE PHONE AHEAD FOR AN APPOINTMENT.
IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE
The health of our patients, doctors, and associates is our top priority now that we are able to reopen. With your cooperation and the precautions we are taking, we can ensure that our patient community remains safe.
WHAT WE MUST ASK OF YOU
• If exhibiting signs of COVID-19 (fever, coughing, shortness of breath) or if you may have been in contact with someone who might have been exposed, please reschedule your exam.
• Please wear a face mask.
• Please come to your appointment by yourself or limit who comes with you to one person so we can practice social distancing guidelines.
• Please check in with the greeter at the door. You may be asked to wait in your vehicle for the next available appointment for eyewear and eye care needs to respect social distancing.
• We recommend that all patients have an OPTOS EYE EXAM instead of a dilated standard exam as this allows everyone to best respect social distancing.
TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY, WE ARE LIMITING THE NUMBER OF EXAMS PER HOUR
• We are limiting the number of patients per hour so we can conduct a thorough cleaning after each exam and to adhere to CDC social distancing guidelines.
PATIENT INFORMATION FORMS
• All patients will be emailed your Patient Information Form to be completed prior to arrival. This will minimize touch points and speed up your exam process.
• Our doctors and associates will be wearing gloves and masks.
SANITIZING OF EQUIPMENT AND SURFACES
• All equipment and surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized after each exam.
FRAME SELECTION SAFETY
• All frames will be sanitized after patient contact.
• Our associates will wash their hands for 20 seconds after every patient interaction.
TEMPERATURE CHECK UPON ARRIVAL
• We will utilize a contactless thermometer to take temperatures of everyone who enters, and we will ask anyone with a fever to reschedule.
We will continue to monitor CDC guidelinesand make changes as appropriate to ensurethe safety of our entire patient community.
EYECARE FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY BY THE EYE DOCTOR WHOSE NAME IS ON THE PRACTICE
Compare Dr. Filchak, Optometrist, to the “big guys.” You can expect personal, professional eye exams, the latest in lens materials and coatings, as well as the latest eyewear fashions from all the hottest designers. There is one that you can only get at Dr. Filchak, Optometrist, and that’s Dr. Filchak himself. When you set up your appointment for your eye exam, you can expect the personal attention of Dr. Filchak who can make himself available by appointment on short notice. In fact, if you call for an appointment today, Dr. Filchak can probably schedule your eye exam next week. There is something very old fashioned about a visit to Dr. Filchak… personal care and true one-on-one customer service. If you can’t imagine a friendly, caring staff of professionals at the eye doctor’s office, then come to Dr. Filchak. “Personal eyecare for the entire family, by the doctor whose name is on the practice.”